Building your own house in the Tarn-et-Garonne allows you to afford a gentle life, in one of the richest natural settings and in the heart of a region with a dynamic economy. Maisons SIC, builder of individual houses for 50 years, presents some of the many advantages of choosing the Tarn-et-Garonne to build your house.
Choosing the right builder for your detached house in the Tarn et Garonne
You want to build your detached house in the Tarn and Garonne? You can go in search of a builder and an architect to accompany you. The best solution remains to choose a builder who has an agency in the region, such as Maisons SIC which is iphysically implanted in Montauban.
In order to facilitate all your steps, also choose a house builder in the Tarn et Garonne who is rich in experience. The Maisons SIC teams know this department perfectly and will even be able to help you find land. We have more than one hundred offers of houses + land in the Tarn-et-Garonne. Contact us!
The beautiful diversity of the landscapes of the Tarn et Garonne: build your detached house in the heart of nature
The smallest department in France, the Tarn-et-Garonne offers you an exceptional natural setting: green valleys of the Garonne and its tributaries, wooded hills and vineyard slopes.
Department located in the South-West of France, in the Occitanie region, Tarn-et-Garonne has several important natural assets, such as:
- Varied landscapes: the department offers a great diversity of landscapes, ranging from green valleys to wooded hills, via limestone plateaus, steep gorges and the hillsides of Quercy.
- Remarkable natural sites: the department has many exceptional natural sites, such as the Marais de Lavit nature reserve, the Tarn and Viaur gorges, the Aveyron and the cliffs of Saint-Antonin-Noble-Val.
- Outdoor activities: the Tarn-et-Garonne is an ideal destination for outdoor enthusiasts, with many opportunities for hiking, cycling, canoeing, fishing, etc.
- Picturesque towns and villages: the department is also home to many picturesque villages and towns, such as Montauban, Moissac, Castelsarrasin and Saint-Antonin-Noble-Val, which are popular tourist destinations.
In summary, the Tarn-et-Garonne offers a wide variety of landscapes and natural sites, rich in the magnificent biodiversity of Haut-Languedoc, as well as many opportunities to practice outdoor activities and discover pretty towns and villages.
The Tarn-et-Garonne: an important historical, gastronomic, cultural and sporting heritage
The Tarn-et-Garonne is a department which was created under Napoleon I in the XNUMXth century, by annexing neighboring departments. It thus hasa rich and varied history, which is reflected in the many monuments and historical sites. Among the essential places to discover: the Ingres Bourdelle museum in Montauban, the village of Saint-Antonin-Noble-Val, the Gramont Castle, Saint-Pierre de Moissac Abbey, Bosc cave...
Another great asset of the Tarn et Garonne: its varied and renowned gastronomy. There are typical dishes such as cassoulet, delicious local cheeses, western fruits, etc. It is also possible to practice a wide variety of sports and outdoor activities when you build your house in the Tarn-et-Garonne: hiking, canoeing, cycling, golf, tennis, paragliding, archery... Finally, there are many museums, as are cultural events: festivals, shows, exhibitions, concerts, etc.
Building your house in the Tarn-et-Garonne, to take advantage of the economic advantages of major development
The construction of his detached house in the Tarn-et-Garonne allows him to take advantage of an economic windfall: tourism. Indeed, the tourist sector is at the heart of the economic dynamics of the Tarn-et-Garonne: more than 100 million annual receipts and more than 2000 jobs involved, 170 visitors who come to visit the department or stay there, each year. A huge economic asset that is driving a great dynamic in other sectors of activity.
In addition, the Tarn-et-Garonne has other economic advantages:
- Its geographical location: the Tarn-et-Garonne is located near major cities such as Toulouse, Bordeaux and Montpellier, which makes it an ideal place of passage and transit for companies.
- Its economic diversity: the Tarn-et-Garonne is a very diversified department, with varied sectors of activity, such as agriculture, industry, tourism, services and trade.
- Its qualified workforce: the department has a pool of qualified and trained labour, which is an important asset for the companies that set up there.
- Its quality of life: the Tarn-et-Garonne is a department where life is good, with many green spaces, picturesque towns and villages and renowned gastronomy. This can be an attractive factor for companies looking to locate in a pleasant region for their employees.
The dynamism of its agriculture, its arboriculture and its viticulture, the quality of its infrastructures make Tarn-et-Garonne a place where it is good to live but also good to work.
Montauban, a medium-sized city with great appeal, for a paying new house construction
We have already presented the 6 unstoppable reasons to build your house in Montauban. And there are many more! At the economic level, Grand Montauban, made up of 10 municipalities for 77 inhabitants, represents the 500nd employment area and 2nd economic center of the former Midi-Pyrenean territory.
But above all, Montauban has the assets of a big city and the quality of life of a medium-sized city. Located just one hour from Toulouse, the most populated city in the Occitanie region, Montauban benefits from all the advantages of the big city, while allowing you to live in a more peaceful city. In terms of accessibility, Montauban is well served by public transport, with many bus and train lines that allow you to move easily in the city and its surroundings. Finally, the cost of living in Montauban is generally lower than in other towns in the region.
Want to call on a real experienced professional for the construction of your detached house in the Tarn-et-Garonne: contact Maisons SIC!